N/APosted on - 06/02/2017
I just bought a new At&T Uverse a few months ago but didn’t unpack it till now, the reason being not knowing anything about it. How to connect ATT Uverse Internet and what’s the most efficient way to do this? My modem is Motorola NVG589.
How To Connect ATT Uverse Internet Service?
The instructions and information about installing U-verse Internet is as below:
- Before Installation-
Make a note of the following details: Service activation date, other service providers, account info, installation kit, and Wi-Fi information.
- Connect the cables and filters-
- Green data cable from wall jack to broadband port.
- Yellow cable from Ethernet port on modem to that on your PC.
- Plug the phone cables into the gateway and the base station.
- Black power adapter to the corresponding port on the gateway.
- Main power cord to the electrical outlet.
- Online registration-
- Open the browser and navigate to att.net/uverse, and press Enter.
- Enter the 4-digit code to continue.
- Fill the details and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation.
- Connect to Wi-Fi-
- Open the wireless network settings on your computer, and refresh the list.
- Select your Wi-Fi, and enter the password.
After connection, you can see the solid green light on the modem.