N/APosted on - 06/02/2017
Hey guys! I recently bought an HP printer and want to install it on my device. I need to get the wireless mode connection. How to connect a HP printer? Please provide necessary solutions to help me choose the best as per my skills!
How To Connect A HP Printer To A Wireless Network?
The connection of HP Printer to the network depends on the model and the configuration of the signal. The variety of ways by which this can be done are as follows:
- Using HP Auto Wireless Connect
- Its prerequisites includes: Windows Vista or later, 802.11 b/g/n wireless router with 2.4GHz connection, dynamic IP.
- Download a compatible printer software from HP. The link is: https://support.hp.com/us-en?openCLC=true
- Run the installer and follow the prompted instructions carefully. As the connection type, choose Network (Ethernet/Wireless).
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup Pushbutton Mode
- Check if your system meets these basic conditions: Printer and router supports WPS Push button mode, network should have WPA or WPA2 security protocols.
- Turn on the WPS Push button mode on your printer. As soon as it gets engaged, press the push button on your router.
- Using USB
- Connection your device and printer using a USB cable temporarily.
- Disconnect only when prompted by the software.
- Rest, the system automatically guide you to establish a secure connection.