N/APosted on - 06/02/2017
As I have a lot of workload in my office sector, I have to carry out some work after office time also. So, I need to use Outlook and Exchange Server connection both inside and outside of the LAN. Can anyone tell me how to configure Outlook 2010 for Exchange Server?
How To Configure Outlook 2010 For Exchange Server Step-by-step!
Following is the procedure to connect the Exchange Server with Outlook anywhere:
- Inside the LAN
- In a Local Area Network, the Microsoft Outlook automatically uses Remote Procedure Call (RPC) with TCP/IP to communicate with Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Outside the LAN
- Go to the File tab.
- Expand the Account Settings option, and click on it again in the drop-down list.
- Change the Exchange account by choosing it first, and then clicking on Change.
- Click More Settings > Connection.
- Under Outlook Anywhere, select ‘Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP’
- Also, choose the other fields as per your choice and fill the details as required.
Your connection will be set up after the process gets finished.