N/APosted on - 02/18/2013
Hi and good day TechyV Users!
I have recently been using 3DS Max Camera but it seems I have been struggling and having a hard time to do it and how to set-up it. So this is my question, How to set up a projection of 3DSMax Old Camera? Any help would be nice. Thank you very much.
How to set up a projection of 3DSMax Old Camera
Follow these steps for your guidance:
1) Open Camera Map Per Pixel shader.
2) Now press M, this will open the Material Editor.
3) Click on the grey box Next to Diffuse lies a grey box,click it, Material Map Browser will open.
4) Click on camera map per pixel.
5) Now, select the polygonal objects on which we want the projection to be done. Then, attach all of them, thus creating an object.
6) Setup is now complete, one important thing is that you should not move your camera.
Hope this will help you.