N/APosted on - 11/25/2012
How to perform ipad 2 Bluetooth app transfer? My friend’s gift in my birthday last week was an ipad 2 and was very excited to download some applications from the internet. But I am just curious about the process of transferring application from one ipad to another via Bluetooth. Can you help me about this?
How to perform iPad 2 Bluetooth app transfer?
Install the latest version of iTunes on your Pc and also upgrade Your iPad to latest version of iOS as Well.
It is a simple and straight forward process , if You,re familiar with i tunes and backing up or restoring data on your iPad or iPhone, this won't create any problem for you.
Plug your iPad into your PCs, have them autosync.
1. Connect your iPad to your Pc or Mac.
2. iTunes doesn't start automatically, simply open iTunes.
3. In "devices", locate your iPad.
4. Right click and choose backup.
5. After syncing is done, remove iPad 1 and Plug iPad 2.
6. It will prompt you to either set up a new iPad or restore backup.
7. Restore from backup you just created.
8. Restore process complete. it will reboot.
9. iTunes will re-detect and start transferring data and settings.
10. once it completes, you're done all your settings and data is transferred now start using your iPad 2.