N/APosted on - 04/23/2015
I'm using Windows 7 and my PC is pretty powerful. People say that with a decent camera and a YouTube account, you can earn a lot of money. I will use my PC as the camera. I mean, I will capture gameplay and upload them on YouTube. Later on, I will get some assistance from the YouTube Monetization Program. Can anyone help me with theradbrad channel videos?
How To Make Videos On PC?
I believe what you’re saying here is that you’ll capture your gameplay in your PC and you need a recording software to capture your game. There are several free screen recording software, I can name a few that I already tried.
1. Screenr – Though this software have limitation of 5-minute record time, I saw the output and it has one of the clearest video capture output so far.
2. Ezvid – record screen events, synthesize your sound effects and voice, add texts and more.
3. BlueBerry – you can record yourself using your webcam and at the same time record your screen events.
4. Rylstim Screen Recorder – it doesn’t record sound from a voice device, but the clarity of the captured video is great. It is easy to use since all the settings for video capture where all pre-configured.
5. CamStudio – I love this software since it can select any part of your screen which you only choose to record. There a various effects that you can use, from video, audio and to cursor options.
All these screen recorders were great and very handy, most importantly friendly-user for us. It’s up to you which ones will best work with your requirements since you have a very powerful computer. I suggest you download all these 5 software, since all of these are free and easy to use. For me the best one is BlueBerry and Ezvid. Try mixing these software and see what will be the output.