N/APosted on - 07/08/2014
I am using the basic edition of window 7. I frequently play games by connect to other laptop. I can connect myself to the already created home group, but I can't create my own homegroup.
Please help me.
One more thing, how to delete an adhoc network, which was created at an earlier time.
“How to make a homegroup in window 7 home edition “
To create a HomeGroup,
– Click the Start Button
– Click Control Panel
– Search HomeGroup and select it from the search box.
– Choose 'Share with other computers running Windows 7'
– Click 'Create a HomeGroup' and follow the instructions.
To delete your ad-hoc network,
– Go to Start> Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center
– Choose 'Change adapter setting' from the left pan.
– Delete your preferred network.