I have Blackberry Tablet, and I want to make a blackberry hotspot. When I am using android smartphone. I have used the Wifi Hotspot, but now, I can not find how to make a blackberry hotspot. Please send me the guidance and suggest any solution or software for make a blackberry hotspot. Thanks!
Before you can start using WiFi hotspot on your Blackberry, you need to make sure that you have the latest Blackberry OS 7.1. The latest OS has the integrated Mobile Hotspot function which will enable you to share internet to your other devices using your Blackberry phone. Here are the steps to set up WiFi Hotspot on your Blackberry:
1. Pull down the connections tab by tapping the top part of your home screen and turn on Mobile Network, WiFi, and Mobile Hotspot.
2. Once you turn on Mobile Hotspot you will see something like this:
3. Enter the information needed above and then press OK at the bottom part. Then you will see the establishing connection page.
4. After that, go back to Manage Connections tab then go to Network and Connections.
5. Next, tap on Mobile Hotspot Connection.
6. Then it will display the screen below. Click on Options.
7. On the next screen, you can set up the needed information such as Mobile Hotspot Network Name, the authentication type and password.
8. After putting in the needed information, just connect and you should be able to share your internet with your other devices.