N/APosted on - 12/21/2017
By using the Eclipse IDE along with the Apache Tomcat helps a user to develop their environment in conjunction with the server. This helps in not moving continually in between your IDE’s and the remaining applications as you make use of the tools and set up your server. But, how can we achieve eclipse tomcat configuration?
How Is Eclipse Tomcat Configuration Done?
Using this eclipse tomcat configuration means that all the coding and development will be done within the Eclipse interface. This Eclipse is used to know the basics for developing web applications and to further develop them in the Tomcat. This can be done by following the procedure mentioned below:
• Do the quick start on your computer.
• Install the Java software based on the Eclipse.
• Unzip the Tomcat configuration.
• After installing the Eclipse, start it.
• Inform the Eclipse regarding the Tomcat.
• Run this Tomcat application.
• Copy and paste the default root web application into the Eclipse.
• Test a simple application.
• Make a new web application in the Eclipse.
• Add your own code to the applications with the help of Eclipse.
• Keep testing the new applications in this Eclipse.
• Adjust the Eclipse according to the user’s requirements.
• Get hold of the Javadocs (Servlet and JSP).