N/APosted on - 02/05/2015
I want to develop web applications so I decided to try Angularjs framework. However as I downloaded it, it came out it is only a .js file which I cannot or don't know how to open. How can I perform an installation of this software?
How to install Angularjs on windows?
Installing of Angularjson windows. Some of the time you need to set your dev environment on your computer machine.
This is a concise to save the list of the goggling in the future.
There are following steps.
1) It is slightly unrelated, But you need to install. It is better then the windows cmd.exe .
2) You need to open the Git Bash and need to check to see and install in to the system
Syntax:- node–name of the version
3) If it is not, Then its will be <v0 .8, And click on the green button and run on the windows installer.
4) Then you can need to re-open the Git-Bash.
5) You need to install the karma
Syntax:- npm install -g (where g is command) karma
6) Now you need to test.
Syntax:-git clone git://github.com/angular/angular-phonecat.git
7) Then it will go or change the project of the directory.
8) You need to check out the branch. In that the first test is available.
Syntax:-git checkout -f step-2
9) Then it will going to run the tests
You need to enter the following command
10) Then get results
Info: Karma server started at http://localhost:9876/
Info (launcher): Starting browser "Chrome"
Info (Chrome 22.0): Connected on socket id tPUm9DXcLHtZTKbAEO-n
Chrome 22.0: Executed 2 of 2 SUCCESS (0.093 secs / 0.004 secs)