N/APosted on - 07/08/2016
I want to install Active Directory users and computer’s applications and then, access Active Directory Windows 7.
Someone, explain the step by step procedure to me so that I can access the Active Directory users on my PC.
How To Install And Access Active Directory Windows 7 Tools?
The steps given below will guide you in installing the tools and accessing the Active Directory users on your PC.
1) Download the package from the link provided.
2) Select 32-bit or 64-bit version accordingly.
3) Follow the on-screen steps and after few minutes the installation will be completed.
4) Select “Programs and Features” option in the Control Panel.
5) In the left Pane, click on “Turn Windows Features On or Off”.
6) Now follow this expansion procedure.
a. Remote Server Administration Tools.
b. Role Administration Tools.
c. AD DS and AD LDS Tools.
d. AD DS Tools.
7) Click on “OK”.
8) After this, you can access the Active Directory users. See the image below.