N/APosted on - 03/21/2012
How can I hide the data in an image.I know that it is possible but I don't know how.Do you know how to hide the data at
the background of an image so that only the person whom I want can see the data and no other can see it?
How to hide data in an image?
Hey Evin Gizmo!
For these purpose you just have to follow these steps.
Note: you must have installed winRAR in your computer)
1. First of all open Notepad from the start menu and type your message in it.
2. Save the file as .txt (for example ABC.txt)
3. Now add the saved file in Rar by pressing right click on the file and select "Add ABC.txt to rar".
4. Now Click on Start button and Select Run. Type cmd and press enter.
5. In Command prompt go to the directory where your .rar file is and your image is.
6.Now type "copy /b 123.jpg + message.rar hidden.jpg"
(Note: the image name will be different I have chosen 123.jpg only for example).
7. Once you have completed it you are done. And you have successfully hide the image.