N/APosted on - 07/27/2016
Hi, I have Dell Inspiron x64 bit laptop and when I tried to install some applications, an error encountered stating ‘class not registered’. Windows 8 is my current operating windows, and I am searching for a solution to this problem!
How To Fix Class Not Registered Windows 8 Error?
To fix this error on Windows 8, you can scan your device by running the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) for any corrupted or missing system files. In Windows 8, this can be done by using the below mentioned steps:
• Move the cursor to the top rightmost corner and tap the search field
• Type ‘command prompt’ there, and then click Run as administrator
• Type your password, if asked, otherwise click on Allow
• In the command prompt dialog box that appears, type sfc /scannow and wait until 100% verification is complete
• After the process is being finished, your system may:
Find no integrity issues
May ask you to run sfc in safe mode
May find corrupt file and rebuild them on its own
May find corrupt file and ask you to repair them manually