N/APosted on - 12/17/2012
I use windows 8 and firefox 16.0.1 version. I want to use skype click-to-call on it. How can I enable it? Please, show me the process of enabling it easily.
How to enable Skype click-to-call on firefox?
Its very easy and simple to enable Skype click to call in Firefox but make sure you have downloaded Skype click to call also on your system. Two ways to solve your problem. Download the latest version of Skype and also the latest version of Skype Click to Call. It will fix the capability issues Automatically.
Mozilla Firefox :
1. Open Firefox or Launch it.
2. Click on the Tools and you will see drop down menu.
3. In drop down menu of Tools click on Add-ons.
4. A window will open.
5. To your left in the window Click on Extensions.
6. You will see Skype extension. Click to enable it.