N/APosted on - 12/10/2012
I'm experiencing this weird thing whenever I plug my USB stick on my USB hub. Autoplay keeps running to the point that I can't open my files properly, and even the USB directory. However, whenever I unplug my USB stick, the odd thing disappears. What could be the solution when Autoplay keeps running? What could be causing this?
How to enable or disable AutoPlay feature?
You need to disable autoplay feature on windows to stop autoplay for your USB Stick. To disable autoplay feature, follow these steps:
* Go to the windows search box and type “group policy”
* "Local Group Policy Editor” window will open.
* Expand the nodes Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components & Select "AutoPlay Policies".
* Then you will see the option "Turn off AutoPlay”. Double click on it.
* Then you will see "Turn off AutoPlay" dialogue box.
* Now click on "Enabled" option to disable autoplay feature. And then, click on "OK" button to finish.