N/APosted on - 04/22/2017
How do I setup office 365 exchange on my PC. If anyone knows how to do so, please help me. I need to be in sync with my email accounts. Thanks.
How Do I Setup Office 365 Exchange On My PC?
It is quite easy, just follow the steps which are below-mentioned.
- Go to Control Panel and select Mail.
- Click on E-mail Accounts then, select new.
- Either go with the E-mail Account or with the Manual setup option.
- Select Exchange Server or compatible service.
- Enter the following details and then check the relevant security options.
User Name: CULoginName
- Type outlook. office365.com in connection settings and type msstd:outlook.com in the proxy server section (Certificate)
- Follow the necessary steps, and at the end, it will ask for authentication. Just do that, and you have successfully set up the office exchange.