How do i remove infected files from AVG 7 vault ?
Yes you must delete the infected files from the AVG virus vault.
To perform this action please follow the following steps:
1. Go to your AVG program and open it.
2. Go to History > Virus Vault
3. Select all the files that you want to remove permanently
4. Click the Delete button to remove them.
Or you also delete them using a single click.
5. Go to History > Virus Vault > Empty Vault.
This will do it for you and always make sure that you empty the vault before you scan your system.