N/APosted on - 12/17/2012
I have heard that to create paging memory in the system makes application to run faster. I am using Windows 7 OS. Can anyone help me ?
How to create paging memory in my system
Hi Mr. Peterson,
Perfectly, there is a paging file creation in the Windows 7 operating system. Which works as a logical or virtual memory when you run any application in your system. Please follow the below steps how to create paging in your system.
1. Right click on the my computer icon on your desktop.
2. Click on properties.
3. Click on Advance system settings.
4. Click on Advance tab.
5. Under performance option click on settings.
6. Now click on Advance tab.
7. Under virtual memory click change tab.
8. Uncheck the check box of Automatically manage paging file size for all drives.
9. Now click on C: drive.
10. Select the check box custom size and put the figure initial and maximum size in MB.
11. Click on set tab.
12. Click Apply and OK.