N/APosted on - 09/28/2012
I want to monitor my group’s calendar of activities so I can see who’s free in a particular schedule for easy task delegation. I want to create a free lotus group calendar. Can anybody tell me how to start creating this?
I kind of lost here.
How to create free lotus group calendar?
It is a good decision to use Lotus group calendar and scheduler. The calendar and scheduler will help you see whether people in your group are available or busy at a particular date and time.
Here is the step by step process on creating a group calendar.
1. Open the calendar by clicking the calendar icon in the Lotus Notes welcome page.
2. From the menu, press “Actions”
3. Select “Tools”
4. Select “View and Create Group Calendars”. Depending on the Lotus Notes version you have, this menu may be seen on the dropdown arrow next to the calendar header.
5. Click “New Group Calendar”
6. Input the group’s name in the Title field
7. Add the names of the members by browsing the address book – click the arrow on the Members field.
8. Lastly, press OK button. You may now view and edit the calendar.
Hope this helps.