N/APosted on - 10/26/2011
After I tried to update the firmware for Samsung LCD the device failed to boot after restart. I will like to know if it is possible to refresh the firmware for the model. Any links that might help will be appreciated.
How can I restore firmware for Samsung LA37A550P1R model ?
Hello Kanck, I have read about your issue and from what I can deduce is that you need the solution on how to reset the firmware
I wish to share with you the steps on how to reset the firmware of your Samsung.
1. First remove the USSB flash drive firmware update from out of the ISB port from your Samsung Plasma TV
2. Secondly you should make sure you unplug the Samsung Plasma TV from the electrical socket. Allow for some few minutes to elapse.
3. You should now insert the USB flash drive back into the Samsung Plasma TV USB port.
4. Now plug back your plasma’s TV’s power cord back to the electrical socket
5. From your Samsung Plasma, hold and press the power button for about 2 or 3 seconds and then release it.
6. Be patient until the firmware upgrade notification screen appears on the TV. Again wait for the Samsung is being reset by the firmware and it runs for about a minute.
7. Finally wait for the firmware upgrade to complete, switch the plasma off and then on again. You can now watch the Samsung. It’s advisable to use an UPS to avoid the TV losing power due to electrical faults. If the problem persists, you can call the Samsung customer care on (800-726-7864)