How to add RUN command in windows 7
Hi Mr. Stewart,
Actually, in Windows 7 the Run command is not displayed in the Start menu. Because it is disabled by default. You need not add it manually into your start menu. Please follow the below steps:
1. Go to the Start menu.
2. Keep press hold Windows key and press the letter simultaneously.
3. Type in the search bar gpedit.msc and hit enter.
4. Click on Administrative templates and expand it.
5. Double click all settings.
6. Find the option extended and click on it.
7. Find the option 'Add the Run command to the start menu' and double click on it.
8. Please enable the policy and click on apply-OK.
There are a couple of good ways to add the Run command in Windows 7. Here is the simplest method to follow, kindly follow the instructions mentioned below:
1. Go to Start menu
2. Here find an empty space, using your mouse right click on the space. Now go to properties.
3. Go to Start Menu Tab -> Customize
4. Click the Run Command option to enable it.
5. Press Ok button.
This should add the Run Command in your Start menu. To verify it please go to Start Menu and click Run Command.
Don’t worry about that.
I will tell you just some simple way I hope it will be work.
If you really want to see the RUN command on your Start Menu then please follow this introduction:
First of all please right click on your task-bar then click on to the properties.
Then go to the Start Menu tab click to Customize, select check run then click Ok and going to apply.
Hurry your RUN Command show permanently on your computer Start Menu