N/APosted on - 11/13/2013
A Favicon is the icon that is displayed on the tab when you open a webpage. Now I have a Google site and I would like to add a Favicon but I have no idea as to how to do this. Please someone provide a step by step guide to achieve it.
How to add a Favicon to a Google site
Here are the steps to add your icon to your Google site:
1. After creating your image for your icon.
2. Import / Upload your image here.
3. Click “Choose File” and upload.
4. After uploading your image file. Click “Download Favicon” button.
(You should name your favicon file to favicon.ico)
5. Click the “Share” Icon on your Google site.
6. Click “Attachments” on the left side corner.
7. Click the upload button and upload you favicon.ico file.