N/APosted on - 01/29/2013
I want someone to help me out with the adobe acrobat x pro pencil tool, I m trying to use it but I don't know how to use it, please help me out with this.
Having troubles with adobe acrobat x pro pencil tool
Here are some few steps to use the adobe acrobat x pro pencil tool:
– Open your adobe acrobat x pro, click on "view", go to "comment" and select "drawing and markups".
– Now on the right side of the screen you will see the "pencil tool" and the "eraser tool" on the right side panel
– Now select he "pencil tool" and start writing by simply clicking the left mouse button and dragging and release to stop writing.
– If you want to change the color of the pencil tool right-click on the "pencil tool" and select "tool default properties" and change the colour
– Relocate the mouse pointer to a different location and you can continue drawing.
– Use the erase tool and drag across where you would like to erase.
– If you want quick and easy access to the tools in future you can click on the "pencil tool" and select "add to quick tools" and it will show in the main tool bar across the top.