N/APosted on - 04/17/2012
This error message popped up while updating Nokia Suite for an E7-00 phone. Update was almost done but something went wrong. What does the error code 12054 mean?
I tried searching the internet but couldn’t find any resolution. I turned to this forum so I can be given instructions directly on how to solve the problem. So, I rely on you guys. Please help!
Update your E7-00
Something’s gone wrong
There was problem with Nokia Suite. Please restart the program and try again. If the problem doesn’t go away, uninstall Nokia Suite and download the latest version of the application from http://www.nokia.com/in-en/support/product/nokia-suite
Error code: 12054
Had an error with code 12054 while updating Nokia E7-00 phone
Generally every error code specifies certain problems. This ‘Error Code 12052’ means a lost connection error. This may occur from various issues like the phone is disconnected during updating period or your PC has been infected with malwares or any anti-virus or firewall is blocking the update process or may be problem in the port.
You can resolve the problem by trying the following steps:
1) At first scan for any malware by any good anti-virus or malware scanner.
2) Then disable any anti-virus or firewall which is active in your computer.
3) If you are using USB cable to connect the phone with PC, try changing the port.
4) If the connection is lost during updating period do the following.
Disconnect the USB cable from your phone which was updating.
Press the power button of your phone up to 10 sec.
Now reconnect the USB cable with the phone which was updating.
Wa it sometimes to continue the installation.
5) If nothing works give a last try by reinstalling USB driver or updating it from device manager.