N/APosted on - 03/07/2012
I am using outlook as a mail client.I use to store items in my pst.But last night when itried to save some items to it i got error:“Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server – Receiving' reported error (0x8004060C): ‘Unknown Error 0x8004060C'”. Please help me. Thank you
Getting error in outlook(email issue)
The Outlook occurrence that you got is the inferior wrongness in Prospect programmed. It ordinarily happens when the PST enters size outsized. Because the previous Versions of Outlook PST record use ANSI dissever and this is not stretchable in position by Outlook amount.
So this error appears.
'Unknown Error 0x8004060C'
Take the following steps:
• Decrease the size PST to dense it.
• Stripped the Deleted Items Folder
• Remove unloved and waste mails and added data's stored in the PST enter.
• Documentation the items into it, after creating fresh PST.
• Use Break PST software, if trouble persists to metropolis PST file into small PST files.
The wanton steps of this slave original therapy the unrewarding misstatement 0x8004060C and then injured PST enter so that you don't get to encounter such Belief no achievement in forthcoming. It performs mechanical steps and resolves your problem within seconds.