N/APosted on - 10/19/2014
I just got a new Samsung Galaxy s5 some days ago i have many times come across the Bluetooth connectivity issue. I have tried many times to connect it with other devices but it always fails to be paired with other devices. I would like to know that is there some software issue or there is a problem with my handset ?
Galaxy s5 wifi connectivity issues need help
Hi Alan Farrer,
I am sorry hear you are having these issues with you Samsung Galaxy S5.
Here are a few steps to help you resolve this Bluetooth issue:
1. On the Home Screen, touch the 'Apps' icon.
2. Now, from the list of applications that appear, touch the 'Settings' icon.
3. Next, scroll down until you see 'Application Manager' icon, touch the icon.
4. Touch 'Bluetooth' from the list of applications.
5. Tap on the 'Force Stop' button on the screen. This will turn off the Bluetooth service.
6. After that, touch the 'Clear Cache' button at the bottom of the screen.
7. Next, touch the 'Clear Data' button located above the 'Clear Cache' button.
8. When the warning message pops up, touch 'OK'.
9. Last of all, Power off and Restart the phone by pressing and holding the Power button.
Once the phone is back on, try pairing the device again.
If all steps were done correctly, your problem should be solved and your Bluetooth should be functioning as it should.