N/APosted on - 12/08/2012
I format my computer back to Windows XP from Windows 7 due to some reasons. I've already installed Intel Proset for the network. But now, I'm looking for free tutorial for Intel Proset setting up profile. Could anyone give me a link or simply the steps on how to setup the network profile?
Free Tutorial for Intel Proset Setting Up Profile
To setup the network profile
1. Navigate to Start, Programs, Intel PROSet Wireless and click on the icon.
2. Select Profiles.
3. Click Add to add a profile.
4. Create a profile name. Type in the SSID name that you use at home. (ex. linksys, mynetwork, etc.) Click next.
5. Enter your security information if any.
6. When you are finished with the security information click OK.
7. Your wireless network is now set up.