N/APosted on - 07/03/2019
I am trying to upgrade my database to SAP SBO version 881, but a win32 error occurs, and the update is interrupted by a debugger. If you close the debugger the update is stopped and if you allow it to debug then debugging stops with an unexpected error. How to solve this problem?
Fixing The SAP SB0 881 Win32 Error
There is a probability that your version does not support the update.
1. Check the documentation to see if the patch supports the hardware you are running.
2. The database can have a validation error. Or, try changing the table mode or re-arranging the table on which the update gets stuck.
3. Check whether your OS and software version is compatible with the update.
4. In most cases, an update in the system removes this problem.
5. If still the problem continues, then save the database in a universal format and install the new version and open it using the latest version.