N/APosted on - 01/02/2018
Hello everyone, I own an Xbox and from a few days back whenever I am trying to sign in into it I am getting Xbox com slashes sign in error. I checked my email and password it is correct. Kindly suggest me some other troubleshooting tips.
Fix Xbox Com Slashes Sign In Error Manually
1. Disable the two-step verification
Sign-in into Microsoft using any browser.
Choose Manage advanced security under Security and privacy.
Choose to Turn off two-step verification.
Select yes to confirm.
2. Restart your Xbox
1. Move to the left of the home screen and open guide.
2. Go to the menu and select Settings.
3. Hit on Restart console and then choose yes to confirm.
3. Remove and add account again
1. Double-click the Xbox button and launch the guide.
2. Open settings and choose all settings.
3. Select Accounts and then hit Remove accounts.
4. Identify the version that needs to be deleted.