N/APosted on - 08/24/2014
When I want to make the required updates this update firmware error appears and closes the installer. I tried everything to make this properly and it seems like nothing works. Does anyone have any ideas about this error ?
Update Wizard – Firmware
Error Code:17, the wireless terminal inserted is not Firmware, Update Wizard can’t continue.
Firmware update error during the installation
This error shouldn't happen if you have done all the things properly.
I am providing you the steps below and make sure you follow each of them carefully:
1. Firstly, check whether you are using the original firmware currently. If you have done any tinkering, revert back to factory state.
2. Connect your phone.
3. From the options of your updating software, mark the firmware for your specific device.
4. Now, check for the firmware.
5. Once it found an update, download the complete file first.
4. Then, follow the other steps to update your firmware.
Note that if you are not sure what firmware you are using, just do a factory reset from settings. Hopefully, you will be able to update your phone easily.