N/APosted on - 06/19/2019
Using pen drive we are transferring data from one device to another device in this situation we all are facing one and the only problem is that file transfer speed slowdown within a short period of time.
File Transfer Speed Slowdown Within A Short Period Of Time
Follow these steps:
• Insert pendrive into the system right click on that -> format->File system change FAT32 to NTFS(New Technology File System) in this you are not only changing file system but also you need to format the pendrive so before formatting it do backup first, otherwise all the files in your pendrive will be deleted afterward.
• Right-click pendrive-> Properties->Hardware in that choose your pendrive to click property option down there->Change Setting in that choose Policy option to choose “Better Performance” after you choose this you should do “Eject” before you remove the pendrive from the laptop.
• Do not remove pendrive directly from the laptop it will corrupt your data.
• Right click on Pendrive -> Properties ->Tools->Error Checking ->Check popup window will be open ->Scan and Repair option it will check the errors and fixed it.
• Then finally use third-party transfer software likeTeracopy, Fast copy, Ultracopier so that it will increase the speed of transferring file rather than default transfer software in our Windows OS.