Explanation About The Standard Deviation In Excel
Standard deviations are the number that tells you how far the number is from the mean. Excel has STDEV.P function, which calculates the standard deviations in Excel.
The steps to find Standard deviations in Excel are as follows:
• Calculate the man of each of the numbers.
• For each number, calculate the difference of the number from the mean.
• Now, square the result.
• Sum the whole square value.
• Divide the total sum by value 5.
• Take the square root of the value.
Now, all these steps can be performed by one main function.