N/APosted on - 09/11/2012
My laptop is a Sony Vaio VGN-FW378J that runs on Windows Vista Home Premium. It has WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software 22.214.171.12400 installed.
Whenever I turn my laptop on these 2 error messages pop-up.
Windows cannot find the target.
ERROR: Unable to start the Bluetooth stack service
I Google them up and learned that it was a Bluetooth issue. So, I re-installed my Bluetooth software.
However, it didn’t solve my problem.
Please help me on this.
Error while running Sony Vaio VGN-FW378J laptop having Windows Vista
You are seeing that error each time you turn on your laptop because your computer is not able to recognize the bluetooth software. It may be a problem of the driver or the bluetooth adapter may be spoilt. Try the following:
1. Go to control panel and check whether the bluetooth adapter is working properly or not.
2. Then check the driver details and see if there are any errors.
3. If you find any errors in the driver, go to the official sony website and download the drivers for the bluetooth adapter.
4. Make sure you choose the correct version of the driver that supports your computer.
5. Install the driver and restart the computer.
This should solve your problem.