N/APosted on - 02/16/2017
I was trying to use TeamViewer. When I tried to connect to another PC, the following error occurred – TeamViewer: a connection could not be established. How can I solve this issue?
Error – TeamViewer A Connection Could Not Be Established. Please Help.
Depending upon the usage there are two solutions to your problem.
- Close TeamViewer.
- Open the start menu and from the Run dialogue box type “%appdata%” and press enter.
- Locate the TeamViewer folder and delete all of its contents.
- If you are using LAN, change the IP address of your computer.
- Now restart your system and try running the TeamViewer application.
Second (Windows 7 or Vista users)
- We need to disable the User Access Controls (UAC)
- From the start menu, in the Run dialogue box, type “msconfig”
- A dialogue box appears. From the Tools tab, search for the toggle button to enable/disable UAC. Flick this button to appropriate position.
Now restart your computer and try running TeamViewer.