N/APosted on - 10/15/2011
I work on computer many hours per day there is error in installing adobe software error number 2739.
The error is most commonly the result of the “Jscript.dll” file.
Please anyone tell me what is the problem with this dll file and how to fix it.
Error in installing adobe software
We need to re-register the JScript.dll (or VBScript.dll) in your system.
Here is a proven solution for your problem:
1. Click Start.
2. Type cmd to open Command Prompt. If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, you need to RIGHT CLICK CMD and RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR. Otherwise, you won't be able to make changes. If asked to enter a password or confirm – CONFIRM it.
3. Ensure that the command prompt is at C:WindowsSystem32folder
Change the Directory to your System32 Drive. Common cases would be like C:WindowsSystem32
4. Now your command prompt would read C:WindowsSystem32
5. Execute or type the following 2 commands:
6. Run the adobe installation software again.
7. This should solve your problem, a lot of users are using this and it has worked for them.