N/APosted on - 07/17/2013
I am using 2 legal copies of CorelDraw X6 and installed the SP3 patch on my home office computer without a problem. I received the following error messages when I tried to install it on my computer. The installation stopped at 9 % -as you can see. How can I remove the following error? Can I get any assistance from you? Thanks in advance.
Error 2203.Database: c:WindowsInstaller2404d0d7.ipi. Cannot open database file System error -2146287035.
Error during Installationof CorelDraw X6
The error is because the installer service has been turned off.
The solve the error follow the steps as mentioned below:
1) Click 'Start', 'All Programs', 'Run'
2) In the Run box, type 'services.msc', Click 'OK'
3) Scroll down to 'windows Installer' service, select and double click on it
4) In the properties box, Change the startup to 'Manual', Click 'Apply'
5) Click 'Start' button, as the service starts click 'OK'
6) Close the services window and start the CorelDraw Graphics installation