N/APosted on - 01/20/2021
Need some possible error codes for Valorant since I play it frequently so I would know how to fix it. Need only some, not all since I know there are lots of error codes.
Error Codes For Valorant
If you need some error codes for Valorant for future reference, see the following:
- Error code 4 – this error means your display name is invalid. There is probably something wrong with your Riot ID. Log in to your Riot Account and change your display name.
- Error code 5 – this error means your account was logged into elsewhere. To fix the problem, log out your account from all devices.
- Error code 7 – this means it cannot connect to session service. Check your email to learn if your account is suspended. This error can also be a platform issue.
- Error code 8 – 21 – this refers to a problem with the Riot client. Just try restarting the Riot client.
- Error code 29 – this refers to network problem. Check and make sure your firewall allows Valorant.
- Error code 31 – this means it failed to get the player information. Try restarting the Riot client.
- Error code 33 – this means the Riot client process was closed. Just try restarting the Riot client.
- Error code 38 – this refers to connection problem. Try restarting Valorant and the Riot client.
- Error code 43 – this means the system has timed out. Just restart the Riot client.
- Error code 44 – this means Vanguard has not initialized. Try restarting the Riot client. If the problem continues, uninstall Riot Vanguard then start Valorant again.
- Error code 45 – this means Vanguard requires a reboot. Try restarting the computer and try again. If the problem continues, uninstall Riot Vanguard then start Valorant again.
- Error code 46 – this means the platform is currently down. This is a planned downtime given for the engineers to work on the system. Try it again after a few hours.
- Error code 49 – this means chat did not initialize. This problem is with the chat feature. Try restarting the Riot client.
- Error code 50 – this means voice did not initialize. This is also a problem with the chat feature. Restart the Riot client.