N/APosted on - 07/17/2013
I have problem after installing Outlook, the installation have completed successfully but some HTTP errors displayed saying “Hotmail reported error”. Can I still use Hotmail securely using Microsoft Outlook? How can I fix this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Error: Task ‘Hotmail’ reported error (0x8004102A) : ‘Error with Send/Receive. There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 80041004.’ Task ‘Hotmail’ reported error (0x8DE00005) : ‘This account does not have permission to synchronize your mail. To sign up to gain permission to synchronize with this account, please go to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/18614/windows-essentials and join the notification list for this Windows Live Hotmail product. You will be notified when your account is enabled. Error: 3202.Server.HTTPS is turned on for the web but not for this program.
Error 3202 – problem occurred after installing Outlook
The Error ‘Send/Receive’ is because Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector is syncing changes to a folder and the folder is not in the Outlook Client.
Follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
1) Look in Hotmail and Microsoft Outlook to determine the ‘mail folder’ that has maximum current items in it causing the error
2) Copy the folder and rename it with a temporary name
3) Perform a Send/Receive in Microsoft Outlook and do check that the temporary folder is on both the web and the client
4) Delete the original mail folder from Hotmail and Microsoft Outlook
5)Check for the temporary folder, the error is removed and the problem is resolved
The Error ‘This account does not have permission to synchronize your mail’ can be resolved as follows:
1) Close Microsoft Office Outlook
2) Login in to your Hotmail account in the browser
3) Go to the ‘Options’ of your inbox
4) Go to the ‘Information’ about your account
5) You will find the ‘Connect with HTTPS’, disable it
6) After relogging again, the error will be resolved