N/APosted on - 08/10/2013
From last day I am getting a strange problem with my Entourage.
The Reception box of my Entourage 2008 is not synchronizing with my 2003 Exchange Server.
I am getting the following error message and unable to receive any mail in my mail box Entourage.
I am expecting the resolution from experts.
Provide any assistance to fix this issue.
Thanks in advance.
Entourage does not support synchronization with all versions of Exchange Server.
If an Exchange account is imported with your identity, but mail and other items are not synchronized from the Exchange server, contact your Exchange Administrator.
Entourage does not support synchronization
The error is because the synchronization between the entourage 2003 and 2008 is not proper.
To resolve this issue, follow the below steps:
1) Right click on the inbox, Select 'Synchronize Now' > 'Empty Cache'
2) Move the previous messages to a sub folder in location 'HD/Users/USER_NAME/Documents/Microsoft User Data/Office 2008/Identities/IDENTITY_NAME
3) Click 'Switch Identity' on the 'Entourage' menu
4) Click 'Switch' after receiving the confirmation message
5) Click 'New', type new identity in the 'Identity name' box
6) Exit Entourage
7) Locate the folder from the path 'HD/Users/USER_NAME/Documents/Microsoft User Data/Office 2008 Identities/NEW_IDENTITY_NAME
8) Copy the file from the IDENTITY_NAME folder to NEW_IDENTITY_NAME folder