N/APosted on - 05/26/2020
Hello, I am facing an issue with the ms office 2007 uninstall tool. Guide me in the process of removing it from the system. Please reply immediately. Thank you
Encountering the Problems in uninstalling ms word 2007?
Thanks for reaching out for us, I am grateful that you took the time to write this post.
You can uninstall the ms office in the below ways, choose which suits you the best.
2.Uninstall support tool
5.Windows 10 settings
6.Microsoft Recovery and Support assistant
- Go to Control panel, then Click Start – > Control Panel. Click Programs -> Features. Now click on the Office application you want to remove, and then click Uninstall.
- Planning to choose to Uninstall support tool then, open web, type uninstall support tool and download it. Then save the file from the upper-right side of the browser window, select the downloads arrow- > exe. Select the version you want to uninstall, next restart the system.
- When you decide to take Microsoft Fixit, then first and foremost check if it applies to your version of the system. If yes, then download the tool and troubleshoot from Microsoft, and with this, it helps to uninstall the ms office.
- Before using the RipOutOffice2007 tool, ensure that you create a system restore point.
- While picking for windows 10 settings, In the search menu on the toolbar, type control panel, then Select Programs-> Features, then choose your Microsoft Office product, and then click
- Microsoft Recovery and support assistant, you can use this as it helps in uninstalling the ms office and also settles many other issues. Let me know how that works for you! Looking forward to hearing from you soon.Cheers!