N/APosted on - 12/14/2017
Hello everyone, I want to create an email setup in Outlook, but I’m a MAC user. Is there anyway so that I can access my Outlook 2011 exchange setup for MAC? Kindly guide me through steps for the system. Thank you
Email Outlook 2011 Exchange Setup For MAC
1. Open Outlook on your Mac system and go to tools menu, select Accounts.
2. Enter the E-mail address on the Enter your Exchange account information field.
3. Choose username and password for authentication.
4. Enter your username and password.
5. Ensure that Configure automatically picks and then click Add Account.