N/APosted on - 11/14/2013
I've just got a VM going to test TRIM v7.1 and Office 2010 integration.
Windows 7 x64, TRIM 7.10.1132
In TRIM, I configured the integration as per the screenshots I've attached. (NOTE: I know the Word button is unchecked, but I did check it… more to follow)
However, integration is not working. In Word, if I manage the COM Add-ins via the Add-Ins option, I get an error about the HP TRIM Add-in for Microsoft Office, that says:
Load Behavior: Not loaded. A runtime error occurred during the loading of the COM Add-in: Any suggestion? Thanks.
HP TRIM: Your E-mail system reported an error. MAPI_E_CALL_FAILED>
E-mail system reported an error
The error is because the email settings are not properly assigned.
There are multiple ways to resolve this error.
Solution 1: Use send method for SMTP server.
1) Go to the path 'ConfigServerOptionsglobal file'
2) Specify the SMTP server address in the global file
3) Restart the server
Solution 2: Setup the system connection to exchange server
1) Install the Microsoft Outlook in the Cell Manager Server
2) Log in to the Cell Manager server and start 'Data Protector CRS' service
3) Go to 'Start' > 'Control Panels' > Create a mail profile with a unique name
4) Set the connection with Exchange server