N/APosted on - 07/21/2019
I always receive the following message: Shut down the system – The system is down. All sentenced changes are lost. The system method ‘C: Windows \ System 32 \ services.exe closed unexpectedly with permanent code 1073741482. The system can currently be shut down and restarted. I tried the clean boot and one thing was not working anymore. I put it back at the classic start. I tried running a scan, but it did not add a clean boot state. In addition, no automatic update has been enabled. Can anyone help to perform nt authority system shutdown fix?
Doing Nt Authority System Shutdown Fix
Go into safe mode.
On the desktop in safe mode:
1. Right-click on “My Computer” and select “Properties”: My Computer-> Properties. This frees the “System Properties” dialog box.
2. Select the Advanced tab.
3. Under “Startup and Recovery”, click the “Settings” button.
4. See below in “System Errors”, if the boxes are marked with a square measure. Windows XP checks everything by default.
5. Disable “Automatic restart”. This may seem like your cause if you receive automatic shutdowns. To further optimize this methodology, you can also, at your sole discretion:
I. Disable “write event to system log”
ii. Enable “Body Alert”
iii. Disable “restart automatically”
iv. In the “Write debug information” box, select the “(none)” option. Note that this can disable the rest under “Write Debug Information”.
6. You have finished and click on “Ok” to close the sub-dialog. Click OK again in the System Properties dialog box.
This should be with.