N/APosted on - 09/16/2018
I am playing League of Legends on my signature edition Acer Aspire laptop and game was running smoothly until now. I opened the game as usual and chose my champion and waited for the game to load. The game could not load and crashed displaying the message Directx error league. I feel helpless. Please, someone, help me solve this issue.
Directx Error League Solved!
Hi, I have been receiving several such complaints from the users of the game lately. I am going to post a step-by-step solution for people like you to help you solve the issue.
• Kindly open the Run window by simultaneously pressing the Windows logo key and R key. In this window, type devmgmt.msc and press Enter.
• You have to click on the arrow present near Display Adapters to expand it and click on the driver shown. Next, click on Update Driver.
• Inside the Driver tab, click on Update drive.
• After clicking on Update Drive, choose the first option:
• Go to the Desktop, right-click on League of Legends icon and click on Open File Location.
• Look for Config folder. In this folder, delete two files named game.cgf and input.
• Open the League of Legends folder, click on the RADS folder and delete the lol_game_client folder. Delete all such folders if you see more than one.
• Open your game and click on the question mark that signifies Repair.
• After doing all the above steps, go to Device Manager. Right-click on the driver you see and select Disable.
• After disabling, enable it again.