N/APosted on - 10/17/2016
Each PC is designated with an IP address. This IP address is tracked by the web servers and hackers. If you want to prevent your computer from hacking, one of the methods is to change the IP address. How to get a different IP address?
A Different IP Address To Prevent Your PC From Hackers?
Some of the Simpletechniques to change the IP address are:
1) Switch off your modem for some time.
2) Unplug the modem overnight.
1) Open start menu.
2) Search Run.
3) Enter cmd. You will be redirected to command prompt.
4) In the command window type ipconfig/release.
5) Switch off your desktop and remove all the external switches.
6) Leave it off for a night and turn everything on again.
1)Go to the router’s login page and login to your account.
2) Release the address.
3) Switch off the router and remove all the external switches.
4) Switch on everything the next day.