N/APosted on - 03/25/2017
Hello, notify the list of various methods for c0000221 unknown hard error systemroot system32 ntdll.dll and also brief for the same with its details as well with its steps one after the other for the guidance too and thanks a lot too.
Details For C0000221 Unknown Hard Error Systemroot System32 Ntdll.dll In Steps.
Hey, the c0000221 unknown hard error systemroot system32 ntdll.dll will occurs if the windows systems is corrupted try uninstalling the same and add a new systems too it if still not solved try for the below steps one after the other.
- Can return the systems with the Ram configurations too
- Later recover the console too and delete the pagefiles.sys as well
- Now recover the console by chkdsk/r in the run box
- Now restart the systems too
- Next set the page file for the RAM added as well
- Next shutdown the systems as well
- The new RAM will match the speed and parity as well and it’s completed as well.