N/APosted on - 06/22/2019
I had a problem for the past two days in my Dell laptop . It had been restarting it’s own every time I log on. However this problem had occurred after I installed Windows 10 update in my laptop. Then , How I had fixed my laptop restarted?
Dell laptops Software Issue
I had fixed my laptop keeps restarted by following the steps written below:
1. I had turned on my laptop and then
2. Before showing up windows logo I had press and hold “f8 key ”
3. Then selected safe mode
4. Boot my laptop through safe mode and pressed windows key+R
5. Then I had type in the run dialog ‘’sysdm.cpl” without any quotes and click OK
6. There after I had gone to the advanced tab
7.Clicked sitting button under the startup and recovery section
8. Find the automatic restart option under system failure
9. De selected that because I had already selected that
10. After Selected that ‘’write an event to the system log “this feature had recorded my problem occurring in my system
11. At last, I had clicked ‘’OK’ ’to save the changes.