N/APosted on - 11/12/2013
My question is, if I have 2 ISO files for 2 different operating systems, can I create a multi-boot USB? I have Windows 7 and Windows 8 ISO files and I want to format my computer. Is it possible to put the files on one drive and make the drive bootable? What program can I use and what are the step by step instructions to achieve this?
Creating 2 ISO files on one flash drive
'YUMI' ( Your Universal Multiboot Installer ), is the successor to Multiboot ISOs. You can use this to create a Multi-boot USB Drive containing multiple operating systems in it. It can also store antivirus, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and many more.
1. Download Yumi
2. Insert your flash drive into the USB slot
3. Go to My Computer and look for your flash drive to unsure it is there
4. Then open Yumi
5. Select your Flash Drive #
6. Browse for the image files and select them
7. Download the selected distribution
8. Once you have downloaded it click create to create the bootable flash drive.
9. Repeat this for more distributions.
10. Once this is completed you should now be able to select the USB drive on bootup to access the distributions.