N/APosted on - 12/27/2013
Hello Corel Experts,
Experts I am just a beginner in CorelDraw, having hard time now. I installed the trial version last week; it went pretty well and good. Even I started working in that, the problem is, I am getting an odd message when I try to export files to CorelDraw. What is the cause for this problem? We cannot do this in trial version? Give me some solutions, thanks.
Converter not found.
CorelDraw cannot find the converter
The 'CDR viewer' software can convert the coreldraw to specific file format.
Download the software from the CDR viewer official website.
1) Install the software in the system
2) Click 'Browse' button and select the image file from the computer
3) Select the extension you want to convert the output type and click 'Convert' button
4) Preview, resize, save the contents of the image after transferred to the system
5) It is a free online software for file conversion on the system
6) The output file formats supported by the system are JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP