N/APosted on - 04/05/2015
I've cleared all cookies and removed my history, but for some reason I am still having issues with certain sites loading. Maybe it is something else, but I'm not sure what else I need to do in order to get the pages to load correctly. Any suggestions on what I may be able to do to remedy this? Thank you.
Cookies are cleared but still having issues
There are different ways to resolve your browser’s problem. Updating your browsers is not a bad idea.
Let’s start in clearing the browsing history. Let’s set Chrome as your browser.
1. Click “Customize and Control Google Chrome.” Select on the drop-down “Settings.”
2. It will direct you to new page or browser.
3. Click the “Show advanced settings” link. Look for “Privacy” and click “Clear Browsing Data.”
You can use this alternative way.
1. Double click on Computer/My Computer.
2. On the “Search Computer” box with magnifying glass upper right side of your window type “*.tmp” and press “Enter” key.
3. This will show you all temporary files in the main window.
4. Select all or press and hold “CTRL” + “A”, hold and press “Shift” + “Delete” buttons to clear all temporary files.
Change the Browser settings.
1. Go to “Start”, “Control Panel”, click “Internet Options”.
2. Internet Properties window will pop-up.
3. Go to “Privacy Tab”. Using the throttle pull down to the lowest level to “Accept All Cookies”.
4. Click “Apply” button. Restart your computer to see better results.